You may also like
Senior Compliance Manager / Compliance Manager / Assistant Compliance Manager - Transaction Monitoring
Bank of China
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Senior Compliance Manager / Compliance Manager / Assistant Compliance Manager - AML Advisory
Bank of China
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Financial Services Organization – Private Equity Tax Team – International Tax Services – Senior Manager / Manager / Senior
Ernst & Young (EY)
Relationship Managers, Wealth Management, Premier Banking ,1067/1120
- Risk Assessment
(Senior) Sales Executive / (Senior) Account Manager
- Microsoft Excel
- Business Development
- Event Planner
- Project Management
- Talent Management
- Team Management
Senior Manager of Premier Academy
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Design, develop and deliver a strategic plan of action that drives agency distribution training and development to support business needs. Responsible to work in partnership with country Heads of Training and their teams on the design and delivery of best in class training programs, development of training capabilities and implementation of premier training systems for continued improvement and development of premier agency force, agency executives and trainers. Participate actively in the planning and execution of Group Agency Distribution strategic initiatives, specifically in
- Quality Recruitment
- Agents Activity and Productivity
- High Net worth / CS / Vitality Training Development
- Customer Mgt Development
- Countries Support
- Design and develop a strategic training and development plan which is usable and practical to support agency distribution business needs in all of the markets. To raise productivity, effectiveness and improve results for advisers, agency leaders and agency executives.
- Partner with country HOTs to review and implement an efficient development structure, content and delivery mechanisms for different markets. Share best practice, provide feedback, guidance, curriculum design / development, upfront training to trainers/AEs/Agency force and encouragement to impact results.
- Influence and inspire change behavior to attain effective execution. Support HOTs in developing strong training resources and support, drive business growth & achieve KPIs by:
- Building appropriate Target Operating Model (TOM) of the training team.
- Evaluate country training team effectiveness through competency evaluation and assessments.
- Development skills & knowledge competency
- Concurrent training results tracking and post training analysis
- Take on a lead role for strategic program selection & development AIA Leadership Centre for Agency staff & top leader development.
- Collaborate with Group Agency Distribution team by keeping relevant team members informed at a high level of training recommendations made to countries and their progress. Support GAD’s major events; planning and execution.
- Monitor and track the local country implementations of the plan, including time lines for changes, the results from those changes as well as the overall satisfaction on Group policies.
- Accountable to Director of GPA and CEO of Group Agency Distribution for the productivity, competency and professionalism of the agency force which is directly link to the quality of the trainers, training and programs implemented.
- Build strong relationship with CEO Group Agency Distribution, Regional CAO, country CEO and country agency distribution heads by providing periodic updates and feedback on the progress of competencies development of key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry development by attending industry training and development meetings, trainings or seminars. Impart knowledge acquired to subordinates and share learning with country HOTs.
- Supporting and organizing all major Group Agency Distribution events and conferences, including events planning, administrative and logistics support.
- Undertake such other duties as may be agreed from time to time with the Director, Group Premier Academy
- University / College graduate or Industry equivalent and/or more than 10 years relevant experience in insurance business, with at least 5-8 years in leadership capacity and preferably at least 1-2 years’ experience in regional role.
- Experience and knowledge in agency talent development strategic planning and execution capabilities
- Sound knowledge in Agency business development and operations
- Strong engagement and people skills
- Keen problem identification and solving abilities
- Effective team management and project management capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Change leadership ability
- Extensive travel required locally, regionally and potentially globally
- Must have a keen understanding and working knowledge of the Asia agency insurance market by levels of maturity.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|