Senior Manager / Manager, Marketing & Distribution Support, Partnership Distribution
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provide channel product & marketing and sales promotion support to Partnership Distribution in a timely manner with quality delivery
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide marketing and distribution support function for PD channel that covers brokerage/ IFA (Retail and HNW)
- Support direct manager and channels sales function with marketing initiatives for IFA/Brokerage and HNW in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure partnership distribution channel requirements are properly communicated to internal departments and external partners.
- Plan and implement channel product & marketing and sales promotion activities to support channel(s) in achieving sales target
- Develop, customize and review communication, product and marketing collateral/sales tools/training materials for business partners to support their selling of our product and services offerings
- Organise and coordinate events & functions to meet the needs of channel(s)
- Communicate with to keep our partners up-to-date of the company changes/initiatives so as to meet the business needs for PD.
- Provide guidance to team mates and work collaboratively within PD and other internal stakeholders to deliver the marketing and distribution activities in a timely manner and quality delivery
- Manage the progress of deliverables of the team to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Plan and monitor the relevant marketing budget for IFA/Brokerage (Retail and HNW)
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirement
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University / College graduate plus minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Creative mind set
- Customer-oriented service
- High proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Insurance product knowledge
- Good timeline management skill
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|