- Business Development
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Project Planning
Senior Manager/ Manager, Digital Business Development, Partnership Distribution
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Accountable for planning, implementation and KPI of the assigned digital sales initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement digital and customer segmentation strategies & projects for new business initiatives and proposition for bancassurance channels
- Formulate and execute digital platforms to enhance customer engagement capabilities in association of driving customer campaigns to maximize the up-selling or cross-selling opportunities
- Work closely with bank partners, internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning, budget and execution
- Monitor market trend and carry out competitive analysis of digital market
- Monitor the progress of e-product and e-services development, and develop online customer journey with enhanced customer experience and satisfaction
- Identify business opportunities for improving competitiveness of online business
- Review project performance by setting effective KPI and provide insight on area of possible improvements
- Undertake any other duties and special assignments as directed by direct supervisor or department head
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in financial services, at least 3 years of which in marketing, customer segmentation, digital product development, business development or project management role.
- Experience in bancassurance is a plus
- Possess a high level of web and mobile technologies and trends, including proficiency with CMS and Search Engines
- Self-motivation with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadline
- Innovative on digital and marketing ideas, willing to breakthrough traditional and challenge status quo
- Highly self-motivated, responsible, proactive, analytical mindset and determined to drive assigned targets
- Excellent written and presentation skills in both Chinese & English
- Good team player with self-confidence in mobilizing cross-team stakeholders to achieve department goals and project objective
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|