- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Transfer Pricing
Senior Manager, Group Corporate Centre
Location: Hong Kong, HK
This position is to support and supervise intercompany recharge of Group Corporate Centre to ensure the recharge comply with transfer pricing requirement. Work closely with other Group function project managers in monitor the project cost of Group Corporate Centre and the related recharge to local business units.
- Supervise the intercompany charging model, process and ensure transparency and timely execution and reconciliation
- Closely work with Group Tax and Group functional team in support AIA and local business units comply with local transfer pricing requirement
- Monitor and prepare report to management the project cost of Group Corporate Centre
- Work with Project team in arrange recharge of Project Cost to local business units.
- Other ad hoc assignments as upon management request
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body.
- At least 8 years of accounting experience and 3-4 years of working experience with Big 4 professional firms.
- Sound IFRS knowledge and experience.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multi-task in a fast paced changing environment.
- Team player and willing to take responsibilities and challenges.
- Strong organization skills, communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|