You may also like
Intelligent Mobility and ITS Team Leader
Ove Arup and Partners
People Advisory Services - Talent & Rewards - Staff / Senior Associate
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Change Management
Senior Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager (Global Coropate Banking)
Bank of China
- Relationship Management
Senior Product Manager /Product Manager (Global Corporate Banking_ Southeast Asia Business Management Division)
Bank of China
- Business Development
- Business Plans
Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Assistant (Rewards Operation)
- Data Entry
- Compensation and Benefits
- Corporate Communications
- Cost Management
- Financial Risk
- Management Reporting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Talent Management
Senior Manager, Global Mobility & Rewards
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Implement and manage the AIA Group mobility strategies and programmes to ensure quality execution of overall Global Mobility programme objectives, processes and policies throughout the assignment lifecycle.
- Create linkage with the Group’s talent development programme to ensure that the right talents are at the right place at the right time.
- Support the Group-wide rewards initiatives in areas such as Job Evaluation and Benefits, and conduct in-depth analysis and share insights that improve the value of existing reward programs, compliance initiatives, mergers and acquisitions and ad hoc reviews and studies requested by the Management.
- Manage the effective delivery of international assignment processes to ensure the smooth movement of talent around the global. Interpret policies to manage exceptions and escalate requests.
- Drive operational improvement in global mobility. Develop and recommend policy changes based on benchmarking and discussions with stakeholders to reduce cycle time and improve stakeholders (employee, manager, and HR business partner) satisfaction with mobility programmes and for better cost management.
- Provide advice, support, direction and training to the business, and Regional and Entity HR on the structuring of global mobility assignment package, expatriation and repatriation issues to meet their business needs.
- Develop programme communications, including designing forms, process, documentation, toolkits and training materials on Global Mobility programme.
- Prepare international assignment documentation e.g. offer letters and coordinates relocation logistics with entity HR including shipment of personal effects, relocation travels, house and school search, work permit and visa application/extension application, as appropriate.
- Keep up-to-date records of international assignments to prepare strategic management reporting and programme analysis.
- Manage relationships and contracts with service providers e.g. (tax and relocation vendors) to ensure cost-effectiveness and quality service delivery relative to performance indicators and service level agreements.
- Manage tax provider and tax preparation and tax equalization processes to ensure compliance with international tax requirements and minimise company tax exposure.
- Project manages the benefits review exercise to assess the feasibility of implementing flexible benefits in the entities by consulting with the external vendor(s) and advising entity HR through all stages of the project, to ensure alignment with AIA’s total remuneration philosophy, and competitiveness with external market.
- Review LBU’s benefits enhancement proposals and provide advice and recommendation with Group benefits proposition
- Maintains updated data on benefits data or services such as housing and per diem data, ISOS, various benefits projects by liaising with external vendors and consultants
- Tracks the defined benefits plan review, follows up with the entities on their solution and strategy to reduce financial risk and liabilities of the existing defined benefits plans by smoothening the data collection process and reviewing the valuation data
Rewards Programme Management
- Support the country-wide reward and incentive programmes to reinforce a “pay for performance” culture and respond to business challenges.
- Manages the implementation of an AIA job evaluation and banding framework across the entities. Facilitates evaluations of Entity Exco roles and advise with insight on relativities across similar sized entities
- Participates in external surveys, develop and conduct internal surveys, analyze the survey results and develop specific recommendations for review by management in order to benchmark company’s competitive position in employee benefits
- Establishes and maintains working relationship with internal or external benefits providers, vendors and consultants
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet operational and/or other requirements of the business
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ human resources experience, preferably in global mobility area in a regional set-up multi-national organisations
- Good logical sense and numeric sensitive. Able to conduct research, analysis and make recommendations on reward subjects within broad management guidance.
- Knowledge on tax of the region is preferred
- Able to work both independently and as a good team player, detailed-oriented with high degree of accuracy and good time management in a fast-paced working environment
- Self-motivated with high professional standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with influency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Peoplesoft system
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|