- Asset Allocation
- Asset Liability Management
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Communications
- Economic Capital
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Risk
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Product Development
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Stress testing
Senior Manager - Financial Risk Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- This role leads the development and implementation of interest rate and foreign exchange risk with key stakeholders across the Group and Business Units.
- This role also promotes embedding risk adjusted capital metrics in key business processes to improve risk and capital management.
- A successful candidate should have experience in establishing risk governance process in the past as well as technical knowledge to design and apply financial related metrics to control risk exposure tailor to the business unit circumstances.
- Enhance the asset liability management framework by developing and implementing the risk limit setting framework for interest rate and foreign exchange rate.
- Lead the semi-annual capital stress testing exercise across the group. Continue developing the existing methodology, operational process and risk metrics in enhancing Regulatory Capital Risk Tolerance framework
- Develop and implement risk adjusted return metrics and tools across the group using Capital Metrics such as Economic Capital and Stress Capital especially in strategic planning, strategic / tactic asset allocation, product development and ad hoc risk assessment.
- Provide oversight to Business Unit Risk function:
- Advise Local Risk teams in adopting & implementing Risk Appetite framework on identify, assess, manage, and control the financial risks with the consideration of business unit’s circumstances, relevance and materiality of the risk exposure;
- Facilitate the communications between Local Risk teams and Group Functions to address emerging issues;
- Take the accountability of improving the quality of local financial risk management.
- Lead & support ad-hoc risk initiatives including project, training, external communication and other BAU tasks as needed.
- University graduate with 8-10 years of hands on experience in financial risk management; actuarial, finance or investment discipline experiences preferred.
- Good understanding of insurance industry, capital market and financial engineering. Solid experience and knowledge in Economic Capital is a plus.
- The individual should be a team player with strong desire to progress his/her career in risk management, worked in a fast-paced environment and be prepared to drive key initiatives across the Group.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|