You may also like
Internal Auditor (MOR Leader) – Europe, Middle East, South west Asia
Manager - Internal Audit (IT & Digital)
New World Development
Vice President, Audit
- Internal Control
Audit Manager (Life Insurance)
Bank of China
Group Internal Control Manager
- Asset Allocation
- Internal Control
- Life Insurance
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Senior Manager, Business Audit
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The primary role of Internal Audit is to assist the Board, the Board/ Local Audit Committee and executive management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Group. GIA’s mission is to provide independent and objective assessment and reporting of the overall effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance processes across the Group and appropriately challenge executive management to improve the effectiveness of these processes. GIA also advises business on ways of enhancing the business capacity in managing risk.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute and advise business functions for the implementation of an effective and efficient system of internal control
- Collaborate with other internal assurance providers, second line of defense, and external auditor to leverage work performed, and update of risk profile
- Identify key risks of the business, respond to the emerging risks and communicate potential issues to management
- Manage the annual audit planning process, and develop a risk-based audit plan
- Manage, lead and execute audits in accordance with the GIA Standards. Lead special projects and investigations as and when required
- Review the work of the team members. Review the audit reports and working papers documentation for compliance with the GIA standards.
- Develop and execute data analytics strategy for audits
- Contribute to the audit activities initiated by Group Office
- Develop audit related skills of the audit team
- University graduate with at least eight years of relevant audit experience, preferably in the life insurance company and Big Four accounting firm
- Strong business acumen, and solid knowledge of insurance operations and relevant regulatory requirements
- Experience in using data analytics tool for audit, such as ACL, Tableau, etc.
- Strong analytical/ presentation, and people/ project management skills
- A team player with commitment to quality and strong execution
- Experience in the pension and investment audit is an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|