- Project Management
- Project Management
- Team Management
Senior Manager / Associate Director, Sales & Operations Support (Bancassurance)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Lead and manage the Case Management Team (Internal Wholesalers Team, i.e. IWL), i-POS & Administration and Sales Support & Project Team to ensure effective and quality support to bank partners
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead a team to coordinate amongst AIA and bank partner’s frontline on New Business submissions, pre-sales and after sales support, to ensure prompt approval of applications
- To provide solution, alternatives and advice to AIA and bank partner’s frontline for handling different request and situation which may arise during new business submission
- To take pro-active action to follow up case status in a consistence and effective manner
- To share Underwriting tips/experience within team and provide regular training to AIA and bank partner’s frontline on a regular basis
- Ensure smooth BAU operations with external and internal parties including channel services & supports, premium collection, compensation payment, policy servicing, etc
- Set up new guideline, operations process and/or drive related initiatives to meet the needs of bank partner and facilitate business
- Liaise with internal functions on BAU and new initiatives supporting bank partner, including project management and maintenance of sales support tools and administration platform
- Continuously review workflow to streamline and shorten turnaround time in order to uplift service level and efficiency
- To work around with product, underwriting and actuarial teams should there be special campaign/new product launch to ensure bank partner’s concern is well taken care of
- To adapt and share best practice with team mates with aims to uplift individual’s outputs, both in terms of effectiveness and efficiency via daily routine sharing or session training
- To support and assist manager in managing ad-hoc assignment / campaign
- To consolidate important notes/information to create a tailor-made library for bank partner
- To ensure the quality of regular MIS report
- Develop, train and retain potential subordinates
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with at least 10 years’ of relevant experience including at least 3 years in people management.
- With Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Papers 1, 3 & 5 license preferred.
- With Case Management Experience and bancassurance operations experience
- Good spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good project management skill
- Literacy in PC
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
- AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification