- Asset Management
- Cash Management
- Liquidity Management
- Project Planning
Senior Manager / Associate Director, Group Treasury Operations
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The primary objective of the position is to create a sustainable LBU liquidity management discipline in each LBU.
Identify the optimal liquidity level for each LBU.
Design and implement in each LBU the AIA standard liquidity optimization process.
Achieve optimal liquidity.
Ensure the excess liquidity is invested immediately.
- Create a sustainable and disciplined liquidity practice for each LBU over the next 18 months
- Draft project plans and targets for each LBU to achieve the objectives
- Conduct deep dives with each key market LBU to understand the existing practices, constraints, processes and procedures
- Identify the optimal levels of liquidity in each LBU and agree with local management teams
- Design and implement the processes and procedures the LBUs will use going forward to maintain a sustainable, disciplined approach to liquidity management utilizing the treasury infrastructure
- Embed as a discipline the use and optimization of the daily cash forecast and 52-week liquidity forecasts
- Restructure the existing bank account logic to facilitate efficient and automated cash management
- Develop the necessary reserve / contingent sources of liquidity as required driven by local requirements / constraints
- Integrate liquidity management with Capital Management and Investment teams in each LBU
- The role will embed themselves and work directly with the LBU to achieve optimal liquidity management
- Identify, propose and develop solutions to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of liquidity management at AIA (liquidity management structures, liquidity pools, etc)
- Work closely with Global Treasury Shared Services to support LBU target liquidity management model
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance
- Minimum 10 years’ experience financial services, preferably insurance companies in a finance role
- Experience in roles that required design of processes and delivery of targets within a timebound frame
- Demonstrated project experience in planning, delivering and executing specific workstreams
- Demonstrated ability to reengineer processes
- Treasury experience is an asset
- Experience and knowledge in working with banks and implementing liquidity management structures such as sweeping, pooling is an asset
- Extensive travel and working remotely for extended periods of time is required
- Drive initiatives independently and takes ownership of results
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate with various seniority levels in an organization
- Hands on problem solver who can roll up their sleeves and take execute necessary actions (map processes, develop processes) and lead by example
- The candidate will be expected to communicate with LBUs across the Asia-Pacific area and therefore excellent English communication skills are required
- Leading change and working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|