Senior High-Net-Worth Underwriting Consultant
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provides excellent underwriting service to High-Net-Worth (HNW) distributors, competitive and yet in the interest of the company. Maintains and builds up good relationship with distributors, direct access to/by distribution channels for effective communications. Overall management of the department’s services to the distributors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitors overall service turnaround, allocates resources to avoid back log.
- Reviews HNW underwriting guidelines from time to time, suggests opinions to streamline procedures.
- Maintains service turnaround to ensure that it falls within company benchmark.
- Works closely with Case Managers, Partnership Distributions (PD) and Private Client Services (PCS), conveys clear messages.
- Communicates with brokers/agents for better understanding.
- Relationship building with key brokers/agencies.
- Works with reinsurers to obtain best possible offers.
- Trains and coaches underwriters.
- Takes up ad-hoc assignments from direct manager.
- Assists direct manager on assigned areas in his/her absence.
- University / College graduate.
- At least 10 years relevant underwriting experience, HNW experience an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong management and people skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin an advantage.
- Good command of presentation & problem solving skills.
- Outgoing personality, willing to work with people.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|