- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Life Insurance
- Team Management
Senior Designer, Digital Experience
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Lead design research, information architecture development and interaction design to create relevant, engaging and differentiated digital experiences for our customers, agents, partners and staffs.
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Design user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements, personas, storyboards, scenarios, design prototypes, and specifications.
- Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with stakeholders and development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Guide, support and work in close collaboration with all of AIA’s Business Units to build design thinking capabilities and expertise at Group level and in local business units.
- 10 years’ experience of user interface design experience.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to digital applications.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Invision.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- A passion for creating experiences that resonate emotionally with people.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Compelling evidence of successful programme delivery, with hands-on experience in the Asia life insurance sector preferred.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organisation and with external partners.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|