Senior Claims Specialist
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Assists managers and team head to monitor and lead the claims teams so as to ensure the claims teams in HK and Shared Service Centre effectively handle matters ranging from clerical support, claims processing, communication with different parties and service recovery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participates in projects assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirement
- Provides claims training support to agency, distributor and other working partners
- Provides training to team members in HK and OSS
- Handles follow up work which cannot be handled by OSS
- Assists Team Head in monitoring the operation of the OSS
- Approves claims on a fair and just basis yet offers flexible approaches
- University/College graduate with 3 - 4 years experience OR
- Secondary school graduate plus 8 - 10 years related experience
- Problem solving and communication skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|