Senior Claims Specialist
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provide high-quality claims services on all line business, including Life, Accident & Health and General Insurance which are in line with the Company and department goals.
- Carry out detailed assessments in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided. Approve claims within designated authority level and makes recommendation to senior.
- Handle enquiries and complaints from customers, agency force, other departments and other insurance regulatory bodies and recommend for improvement plan.
- Assist team manager to handle regular claim reports in order to monitor the claims operational flow for SSM and HK and recommend for improvement plan.
- Provide training / coaching for current and new hires (SSM and HK) for the use of system and assessment skills to ensure high-quality claim service delivery to our customers.
- Provide administrative supports in claim issues (SSM and HK) and participate in projects or assigned by immediate manage in order to meet business requirement.
- Provide claims training support agency, distributor and other working partners.
- University/College graduate plus 2 years’ experience OR
- Form 5 graduate plus 6-8 years related experience
- Preferable to have achieved FLMI and ALHC
- Knowledge of PC operation is preferable
|Qualification||Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)|