You may also like
Business Analyst (Retail, RPA)
FP&A Manager - Strong Business Partnering
Technology - Business Analyst, Associate
Senior Manager, Business Intelligence, Technology & Operations
- Gap Analysis
- Microsoft Access
Assistant Business Analyst
- Business Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Process Reengineering
- User Acceptance Testing
Senior Business Analyst (Contact Centre)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Manages all affairs of Chatbot and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and ensures that the designing and implementing of the business requirements and resources planning, process reengineering, UAT test and user training is able to achieve the highest level of productivity, operations efficiencies, quality and customer satisfaction.
Chatbot and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Planning, Implementation and Support
- Designs and implements the business requirements and resources planning, process reengineering, UAT test and user training for chatbot and RPA development to achieve the highest level of productivity, operations efficiencies, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Works closely with parties from relevant business units and supports business units to identify chatbot / RPA implementation opportunities;
- Executes effective and timely UAT test and user training to ensure new chatbot/RPA services implementation and ongoing maintenance are in place;
- Supports the programming design of RPA to meet business requirements;
- Prepares documentations including test plan, business requirement metrics, test case, daily status report and UAT completion certificate.
- Delivers and executes effective knowledge content management, NLP training and bot dialog flow design;
- Conducts efficient workflow review and identify process reengineering opportunity to ensure benefit justification can be achieved in RPA development;
- Monitors and measures performance KPI results and offers instant defect resolution support in production stage.
System (TIPS & IVRS) Test and Implementation
- Supports to collect requirements, conduct UAT test and user training in order to ensure the implementation of any new service initiative can be achieved successfully and effectively;
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- University graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in chatbot and RPA development and support
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge would be definitely an advantage
(Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|