- Impact Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Experience (UX)
Senior Business Analyst
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Provides efficient system and operations support to Operations function which are in line with Company and Departmental goals.
- Proactively supports business leads for the requirements elicitation, validation and documentation of business users’ or stakeholder’s business needs and requirements
- Prepares test plan, exercise and monitor user acceptance test
- Performs post implementation check to ensure projects and enhancements are delivered successfully after go production
- Participates and supports respective Services & Operations initiatives
- Provides training and coaching to junior staff to uplift their technical skill
- Bachelor’s degree plus minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Strong communication skill and positive service mindset
- Strong technical Business Analyst experience, UAT Testing, Process Mapping, Impact Analysis, UI/UX design, Traceability review and Stakeholder Management
- Good team player
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Business Analyst. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|