- Process Improvement
- Process Reengineering
- Quality Control
Senior Associate, Process Re-Engineering
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Restructure Operations business processes on the ground up design by the practice of rethinking and redesigning the way works to better support Operations objectives
Re-design the Operations processes as a whole in order to achieve the greatest possible benefits to Operations Department, distribution channels and customers
- Collects and documents on feedback loops at every step of the process and constantly evaluate of results and individual efforts to improve Operations Processes
- Conducts dynamic meetings or working sessions with stakeholders that move problem solving forward
- Applies a variety of methods and approaches to facilitate process mapping and problem solving; experiments to find the best solutions
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Records detailed user requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups)
- Develops and contributes ideas and opinions about strategic issues for consideration by senior management. This includes collecting relevant data, analyzing data, and developing presentations to present to senior management.
Plans, checks and review quality control meacures to increase customer confidence and Company's credibility
- Identifies and documents best practices to ensure continuous project and process improvements. Leverages best practices across divisions.
- Monitors performance in quality control according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate or advise or assist according to performance levels.
- University/College graduate plus 6 years insurance experience with 3 years in supervisory level OR
- Form 6 graduate plus 8 years relevant experience with 5 years in supervisory level
- Thorough knowledge on operation system and procedure
- Effective problem solving and communication skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma to Bachelor|