- Facilities Management
- Legal Documentation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Property Management
Senior Associate, Leasing
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Responsible for achieving best rental terms for new lettings and renewals, and proposing office options to purchase; responsible for negotiating with leaders of agency districts on office arrangement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the need of the occupiers, search, shortlist and inspect office options, to collect and analyze leasing market transaction, to monitor the availability of sizable office options, to conduct negotiation for new lettings and renewals with the landlords, to submit proposals for Senior Manager’s review and approval, to proceed payment and review and execute legal documents
- Monitor the production of agency districts, evaluate their existing office arrangement, propose office expansion and/or downsize and/or renovation, specify office options, to submit proposals for Senior Manager’s review and approval, to negotiate with leaders of agency districts on the office options and inspection, to explain production challenge to agency districts to retain or expand the office and prepare relevant documentation
- Collect and analyze sales market transaction, monitor the status of new office supply pipeline, market transaction and comparable, details of new public infrastructure, suggest options and prepare analysis for building purchase
- Analyze property market supply pipeline, market transaction and comparable, details of related infrastructure, propose rental budget for all cost centres of AIAHK for Senior Manager’s review and approval
- Fully understand property related Ordinances and new codes issued by Estate Agents Authority or relevant government bodies
- Prepare reports relating to leasing and agency office validation and complete ad hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder preferably in Surveying, Real Estate, Business Administration, Statistics, Property Management, Facility Management or equivalents;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experiences in Leasing Management;
- Good command of English & Chinese;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and co-ordination skills;
- Mature, well-organized, detailed-minded with strong sense of responsibility;
- Willingness to learn and to follow instructions;
- Capable to handle multi-task in a timely manner;
- Readily to work under pressure;
- Knowledge in the Landlord and Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance, Estate Agents Ordinance and related ordinances, regulations and codes of practices is a must;
- Member of EAA, HKIS(GP) or RICS(GP) or CIH or HKIH or CFM is preferred;
- Knowledge in Buildings Ordinance, Fire Safety Ordinance, as well as other related ordinances, regulations and Codes of Practice is preferred; and
- PC skills in office operating software (i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc).
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification, Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|