- Customer Service
Senior Associate, Corporate Client Marketing
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Exceed the client retention and service-to-sales targets, IVS targets key performance benchmarks, as well as compliance and customer service standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
Customer Service, Service-to-sales, and IVS
- Responsible for the overall customer services, client retention and service-to-sales for the assigned client by providing quality service and professional advice.
- Achieve client retention target by conducting proactive service calls.
- Achieve service-to-sales target by soliciting up-selling opportunities e.g. consolidation of accounts, additional voluntary contribution, where possible.
- Achieve IVS targets through agent assignment and various calling campaigns.
- Arrange client visits, presentations and member’s briefings, if required.
- Gather client feedback and market/competitors’ update regularly for management review.
Meeting various benchmarks
- Ensure all commitments are delivered accordingly and all campaigns are completed within service benchmark including call activities and subsequent administration work.
- Ensure the compliance of internal procedure, policies, workflow, and service benchmark.
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
- University graduate with 4 years of sales / customer service experience or Form 5 graduate with 6 years of sales / customer service experience
- Preferably possess CFP qualification, Insurance and MPF Licensees
- Good knowledge on Retirement schemes servicing, Investment products and Insurance products
- Preferably with telemarketing skills and experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and customer orientated
- Outgoing personality with good presentation skills
- Must be a team player
- Familiar with PC skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|