- Business Plans
Senior Associate, Business Relationship, Brokerage & IFA Distribution (ABRM)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Market AIA products and services to be the partner of choice in brokerage market in order to increase the sales volume and maximize the business opportunities in both WS & non WS business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Team Leader to implement business plans and initiatives in accordance to sales KPIs
- Provide support and service to assigned accounts based on business needs
- To groom and activate potential or new brokers via FTF support
- Strengthen and maintain a good relationship with assigned brokers to drive the new initiatives
- Facilitate partners and TRs for delivery of quality, compliant and consistence business
- Provide administrative support to team
- Be a team player and to work harmoniously with internal & external partners
- University / College graduate plus at least 3 years relevant experience
- Good organizing and management skills
- Good insurance and investment product knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
- Working knowledge of MS office applications
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|