You may also like
Merchant Acquisition Manager - E-commerce Platform
Channel Business Executive
Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
- Corporate Communications
Business Development Manager (Insurance), Financial Service
Assistant Manager - Strategic Development
New World Development
- Business Development
- Economic Analysis
Senior Business Development Manager, APAC - US Fortune 500
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Risk Management
- Wealth Management
Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager, Wealth Management Business Development
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Drive and enable the acceleration of developing HNW business solution and Unit-Linked business in order to achieve business targets in Agency Channel.
- Execute sales strategies for High Net Worth and unit linked business to achieve the production targets, including risk management, wealth preservation, retirement planning etc.
- Enhance supports for financial planning through providing coaching on products and wealth management knowledge on unit linked and high net worth business
- Follow up pending cases, liaison with underwriting, case management and operations
- Maintain close relationship and engagement with agents
- Develop customer-centric solutions and provide joint field work support
- University / College graduate in any discipline
- 2 years relevant experience in insurance industry preferable
- PC skills in MS Office, including Power Point, Excel and Chinese character typing
- Proactive, mature, initiative, customer service oriented, willing and able to learn, team player, trustworthy
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|