- Data Entry
Senior Associate, Agency Registration
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To handle agents’ contracting, registration and hierarchy maintenance in an efficient manner so as to provide quality supports on the administration of agent life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process agents’ contracting, registration and maintain proper licensing record
- Perform data entry; ensure completeness of documentations received and arrange delivery of applications to HKFI within the next working day upon full application received.
- Handle deregistration promptly within 7 working days upon agent’s termination and to perform agent hierarchy maintenance
- Handle promotion, demotion, agent reinstatement related tasks including system update, letter issuance and maintain proper documentation
- Maintain agent record filing as well as prepare/review relevant letters to agent
- Prepare and arrange recruitment related payment and regular reports
- Support Team Manager to handle policy assignment for terminated agents and coordinate on the handling of bankruptcy cases
- Handle enquiries from internal department
- Willingness to perform job rotation when and as required
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
Agency Admin Transformation
- Actively take part in departmental transformation exercise, review and provide recommendations to streamline and eliminate non-value added workflows/ procedures, assist to establish documented workflows/procedures as well as participate in system migration projects
Education & Experience
- University graduated in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience in financial industries preferably in insurance field with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in agency registration or contracting area
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly motivated with high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good problem solving, organizing, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|