You may also like
Assistant Manager, Distribution Support (Agency)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Assistant Manager – General Insurance Partnership, Distribution Operations
HK - GCB - Insurance Specialist
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Corporate Communications
Senior Associate, Agency Operations
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To provide efficient and quality management support to agency, Agency Business Development Department, management & internal departments so as to contribute to the achievement of business targets and agency management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Routine Operations (80%)
- Arrange and coordinate on leader challenges/appointment, external awards’ application, external/agency sponsorship, agency system support, etc.
- Perform appeal management for appointment / clubs and awards / benefit, etc., recommend appeal decision for management endorsement as well as to prepare & review related statistics for management review
- Consolidate and compile relevant data/information to prepare management &/or Group Office regular and ad hoc reports as well as presentation materials for senior management meetings
- Provide general administrative support to agency including but not limited to warm leads distribution, agency administrative staff code maintenance, reports preparation and other adhoc support requests
- Prepare and arrange timely delivery of agency related communications
- Participate in company/agency events/special task force/projects as assigned with regards to agency business development’s initiatives, business/agency related events, etc.
- Manage and coordinate the projects assigned by immediate manager
- Handle enquiries from agency and internal departments
- Willingness to perform job rotation when and as required
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
Agency Admin Transformation (20%)
- Actively take part in departmental transformation exercise, review and provide recommendations to streamline and eliminate non-value added workflows/ procedures as well as assist to establish documented workflows/procedures
Education & Experience
- University graduated in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience in insurance industry in areas of agency administration or sales support
(Candidate with more experience may be considered as Assistant Manager.)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly motivated, flexible and adapt to change easily
- Challenge status-quo, attentive to details and willing to change
- Good problem solving, organizing, analytical, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|