You may also like
Senior Risk Manager - Insurance / Reinsurance
Actuarial Analyst / Assistant (2-year contract)
- Life Insurance
- Financial Reporting
- Data Analysis
Senior Actuarial Associate, Product
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Supports the Actuarial Manager in product development and maintenance by preparing new product pricing and analysis. Performs studies and system checks to support the actuarial function.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares new product pricing to meet the financial requirements of the company. Suggests and justifies the use of assumptions in pricing models. Conducts profitability analysis of existing products
- Prepares user requirement and performs testing for the actuarial related areas in the product implementation cycle to ensure accuracy and timeliness of system delivery. Co-ordinate with other stakeholders to ensure the achievements of deliverables
- Prepares experience studies / reports. Meets agreed timelines and with accuracy. Provides observation and comments on the results.
- Prepares channel compensation scheme and conduct checking on systems and payments
- Communicates with IT and prepare user requirement for various studies and system development
- Develops special quotations
- Provides support to the team on ad hoc projects and tasks
- University / College graduate with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Attained or close to attaining Associate level in Actuarial professional examination
- Proficient in MS Office and data analysis techniques, knowledge of actuarial software will be an advantage
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|