You may also like
Accounting Assistant (Expense Payment & Budgeting)
China Life Insurance
Senior Product Manager / Product Manager (Remittance, Payment and Clearing)
Bank of China
- Cash Management
HK - GF - Asia Accounting Policy, Lead Analyst
- Financial Reporting
Senior Manager / Manager, Payment Operations, IBG Ops-Cash Operations, Technology & Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Digital Banking Manager / Senior Digital Banking Manager (Mobile Payment)
Bank of China
- Business Modeling
- Customer Service
- Balance Sheets
- Team Management
Senior Accounting Manager/ Accounting Manager, Policy Payment and Transformation
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- To lead Finance Operation's initiatives and support to GO strategic initiatives to ensure projects completion and delivery of expected results e.g. Project C&D, EODB projects etc. and lead in Policy Payment process transformation and control.
- To supervise day to day operations of Policy Payment function and ensure the compliance with operational guidelines and process controls are in place.
Roles and Responsibilities
Policy Payment Transformation Processing
Support to Management by providing relevant data, regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis to facilitate Management to make timely and strategic management decision
- Lead from Finance Operations' perspective to support all ad-hoc projects (HK or Group Office initiated) in order to support AIAHK's business commitment.
- Lead and oversee team members' activities during the project timeframe in order to deliver the project milestones according to the schedule.
- Explore and discuss the business requirements under different areas, Operations, Finance etc. with vendor/ AIA IT team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different departments including IT, Operations, Finance, Actuarial, Agency, Admin, Sales Channels & Management etc. on preparing and signing off business requirements under different areas, Operations, Finance etc.
Policy Payment Processing
- Oversee the daily operation of Policy Payment Functions.
- Ensure payments are handled in compliance with Company/Group Policy and operational service standard.
- Review balance sheet reconciliation reports and liaise with Operations on the clearance of the suspense accounts.
- Analyze service charge related to Collection and Disbursement.
- Introduce new procedures, policies and systems as needed, to maximize operating efficiency and achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure staff's adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Liaise with Management, Operations, Legal and Compliance etc. and service providers/ banks on development of new payment channel for operational efficiency.
Lead and manage teams in order to enhance employee competencies, engagement and performance levels
- Plan and mobilize people resources to ensure efficient functioning of Policy Payment function.
- Develop staff by identifying and creating opportunities to enhance their competencies and performance.
- Coach and mentor high performers/potential staff in order to build a strong team.
Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically or ad-hoc tasks assigned by Finance Management or supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University graduate with minimum 10 years relevant experience, preferably in insurance.
- Solid experience in premium collection/ payment is definite an advantage.
- A member of a recognized professional accounting body is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill with the ability to interact with all levels.
- Good problem solving, analytical skills and able to meet tight deadline.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|