- Chinese Word Processing
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team through the provision of high quality secretarial and administrative support to the team and its lead.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to supervisor/department, including but not limited too:
- Accurately maintain and monitor diaries
- Handle and screen phone calls and answer enquiries
- Meeting/Teleconference/Video Conference arrangement
- Handle filing and maintain proper records
- Support admin duties such as order stationary, organize office event, general maintenances, etc.
- Act as coordinator for department activities and people movement includin on-on-boarding and exit, etc.
- Travel and accommodation arrangement
- Expense claim and expense management
- Support new business proposal
- Prepare management reports, approval memos and presentation materials
- Serve as back-up for other secretaries if necessary
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks when required
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years’ solid secretarial/administrative experience, preferably in reputable financial institutions
- Proficiency in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Mature, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|