You may also like
Manager, IT Solutions
Senior Project Manager (Student Adaptive Learning / English) (EDB / EI/285/18)
Government of the Hong Kong S.A.R.
Manager Project Management - Packaging
Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer (Civil)
Project Manager (Fit-out)
- Building Regulations
- Gap Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Management Reporting
- Project Management
- Project Planning
Project Manager, Claim Transformation (2-year contract)
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the detailed project plan including SOW, resource plan and communication plan, etc.
- Monitor the progress, cost, risks and issues in the entire project lifecycle. Timely escalate the unresolved issues as needed.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts in studying business processes, collecting business requirements, conducting gap analysis and formulating customer centric solutions.
- Prepare the management reports and present the project status to the project stakeholders regularly.
- Coordinate the project work streams including the vendors. Arrange and chair the project meetings.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project document and repository.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with over 10 year experience in project management.
- Solid work experience in managing sizable projects in Life Insurance or Health Service industry is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate using Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Business acumen with a customer centric mind.
- Solid organizational skills and able to work independently under pressure and tight timelines.
- PMP / PRINCE II certificate is a plus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification, Project Management Professional (PMP)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|