You may also like
Management Trainee Programme 2019 of China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
China Life Insurance
- Business Development
GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Nanyang Commercial Bank
- Market Risk
- Microsoft Excel
Part Time Programme Instructor
Ocean Park Hong Kong
Senior Project Officer / Project Officer (Programme Management)
Chong Hing Bank
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (Programme and Project Management)
Ove Arup and Partners
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Team Management
Programme Manager - Vitality
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Accountable for program delivery of Vitality IT project initiatives across 11+ markets to service over 1mil+ members. (target to grow to 2 million in 2019).
Drives best practice and delivery governance over the portfolio of projects delivered by BAU and new projects provided by multiple vendors while effectively managing project stakeholders across the group, resulting in improved time to market
- Provides oversight of the Vitality IT projects and programmes focused on deployment of new capabilities and continuous improvement for Vitality customer experience
- Leads a team of experienced project resources driving end-to-end management of complex projects and providing leadership across group and local BUs to achieve programme objectives
- Creation of Business Cases and Statements of Work
- Supports the creation and communication of portfolio reporting including status of projects, budgets and resources.
- Leads the engagement which covers all activities from initiation of the idea through to management of all aspects of project delivery and tracking of benefits in line with group standards
- Identifies problems and implements solutions, making decisions based on sound rational judgement
- Influences and collaborates with stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to drive agreement and actively deliver programme outcomes
- Actively work with business owners and sponsors to mobilize Vitality roadmap as per plan
- Experience in managing large-scale enterprise programmes
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Compelling evidence of successful programme delivery, with hands-on experience in the Asia life insurance sector preferred.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively with different levels of the organisation and with external vendors.
- Ability to influence and directly manage people and teams across multiple geographical locations to deliver the desired outcome for a complex multi-country system
- Can apply independent thinking and critical analysis
- Strong problem solving abilities by identifying issues, developing insights and asking the right questions.
- Has excellent collaboration and influencing skills to work with a team of peers and senior stakeholders.
- Has a strong sense of ownership and hard work ethic to see things to completion. Is not deterred by challenges and obstacles. Will explore all angles and think creatively on how to overcome obstacles and challenges to achieve objectives.