- Financial Reporting
- IFRS 9
- Impact Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Quality Assurance
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Responsible for gathering and analysing business processes, identify gaps against requirement, construct corresponding dataflow and propose opportunities for improvement.
Drives creation or modification of processes, partner with IT and business users to develop an integrated system landscape, which facilitate solution delivery to ensure company fulfils new regulatory requirements of IFRS17 and IFRS9.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs need analysis and documents business requirement; identify constraints/risk and translates into technical solution
- Conducts impact analysis and identifies system process/data gaps
- Constructs process dataflow, and propose opportunities for enhanced capability/streamlined workflow
- Facilitates communication between stakeholders and development team
- Performs quality assurance measure to ascertain result of solution delivery
- Ensures compliance to Governance and Policies relating to IT applications and Infrastructure
- Implements proper control procedure that adheres to audit, compliance and quality requirement
- Performs other responsibilities and duties assigned by immediate manager or Department Head in order to meet business requirements
- University / College graduate with 8 years working experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in insurance sector
- In-depth knowledge in Life Insurance policy administration is a must
- Knowledge on Life/Asia, Actuarial Valuation and Financial Reporting is a definite advantage
- Experience in IFRS project participation is highly preferable
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Self-initiative, detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|