- Customer Service
- Financial Modeling
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Organisational Development
- Performance Management
- Performance Metrics
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Six Sigma
Operations Reporting and Insights Manager
Location: Hong Kong, HK
This role will:
- Lead the build and continuously improvement of Customer and Operational Performance Dashboards
- Proactively influence Local BU performance to Customer and Operational excellence goals / standards, ensuring all senior stakeholders are engaged appropriately
- Responsible to create data models and build group reporting platform in Tableau technology
- Communicate and influence key stakeholders effectively within Local Business Units with regards to KPI framework changes, reporting strategies, and best practice requirements in Operational Performance
- Work collaboratively within the Group Operations function to support ad-doc initiatives and/or assist with the delivery of transformation programmes
Deliver clear and relevant Customer & Operational performance management dashboards
- Build, enhance and work to continuously improve Group Operational dashboard reporting – this includes partnering with different Group and local business units to ensure key business objective are being addressed
- Ensure performance against operational performance standards is consistent across countries and proactively to identify improvement opportunities across customer experience, retention, efficiency and quality
- Influence effectively for the Local BU’s to accept proposals and to deliver material improvements customer experience, retention, efficiency and quality
Tableau implementation program
- Be a key role in strategy development and project delivery of the transition to Tableau technology for Operations performance reporting platform
- Work to establish best practice data models, analyse current requirements and prepare data source integration into the new Tableau platform
Group Operations Business Partner Role
- Develop operations strategy as required with Group Operations colleagues and external competitor customer / operations insight
- Create collaborative working relationships with all Distribution Channels, Digital Transformation, Finance, Enterprise Architecture, Customer Propositions, Innovation (EDGE) and Organisational Development functions. Ensure all key dependencies are managed in an effective way.
- Serves as technical content expert and manages the organizational sustainability of process knowledge and strategies for the above domains and others as needed.
- Discovers opportunities for process transformation / improvement strategies and tools, both internal and external, (e.g., suppliers and customer).
- Builds organizational sustainability of process knowledge and strategies in the form of workshops, case studies, and local conferences.
- Works with cross-functional teams at all organizational levels in support of process transformation / improvement outcomes.
- Create and enforce organizational process governance and standards in the identification of and documentation of business processes.
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in process improvement / transformation
- 5+ years demonstrated Experience with Performance Metrics and KPIs
- Demonstrated analytical skill set and creation of new frameworks (report and financial model building; insight analysis)
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Experience with Tableau or similar technology a strong advantage
- Strong experience in reviewing and analysing business unit performance and reporting
- Experience with Lean and / or Six Sigma tools and methodologies acquired through formal training would be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge in all aspects of project management delivery / office disciplines
- Strong demonstrated relationship building and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluency in English language and in a local regional language is preferred
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|