- Active Directory
- Information Security
- Network Security
Network Security Engineer
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Define the main purpose of the position by explaining in one or two sentences what the position does, within what context and what overall result is expected of the position.
- Provide expert oversight in the development, testing and operation of firewalls, web proxies, intrusion detection/protection systems, virtual private network servers and other security appliances.
- Collaborate with technical teams and utilises system expertise to deliver technical solutions and integrate complex security solutions
- Conduct security assessments; proactively identifying areas of opportunity for security enhancement.
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide information security consulting & advisory services to IT departments and business units
- Review IT initiatives on technology risk perspective and establish & implement remediating security control
- BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing firewalls and network security architectures
- Expert level knowledge of Security platforms including firewall (Check Point/Palo Alto/Juniper), VPN, ISE/ACS, Active Directory and MFA/2FA technology.
- Experience with the software-defined network (SDN) and cloud network designs
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C/C++ and/or Python.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), CEH, GSEC, Security+ preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English, other Asian languages is advantage
- Occasional travel is required.
|Qualification||Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+, Expert Level, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)|