- Corporate Communications
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management
Manager, Wealth Management Business Development
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Drive and enable the acceleration of developing Unit-Linked business and High New Worth (HNW) business in order to achieve business targets in Agency Channel
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute sales strategies for unit linked business and HNW business to achieve the production targets, including risk management, wealth preservation, retirement planning etc.
- Enhance supports for financial planner through providing coaching on products and sales knowledge on unit linked business and HNW product includes universal life product
- Implement campaigns and other activities to boost sales activities and no. of active agents, including but not limited to organizing seminars, forum, district-based training/activity
- Maintain close relationship and engagement with agency
- Develop customer-centric solutions and provide joint field work support
- Follow up pending cases, liaison with underwriting, case management and operations
- University /college graduate plus 5 years relevant experience, 2 of which at supervisory level
- Solid sales experience of insurance products includes unit linked plans and universal life plans preferable with proven track records
- Strong communications skills with fluent Cantonese and Mandarin
- Appropriate professional insurance qualifications and licenses
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|