- Business Plans
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing
Manager / Senior Manager, Training and Development, Partnership Distribution
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Design, develop, arrange, deliver, implement, and maintain programs by specifying training objectives, content, activities, and methods in program design to meet the identified training needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with other departments, partner and external parties on training arrangement – development, logistic and coordination.
- Independently manage the relationship building and negotiation with channel heads and sales heads of partners.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain programs by specifying training objectives, content, activities and methods in program design/plan to meet with the identified training needs supporting partners and channels
- Identify the extent of a program's impact on participants and maintain follow-up on their applications after the program
- Review course evaluation for further enhancement or improvement
- Participate in the development of long-term plans, training structure, organization, policies, programs, services and practices in order to accomplish the training mission
- Conduct analysis on information/data/resources relating to section’s training activities, and report findings in regular reports
- Prepare regular reports on training activities to management according to the guidelines given
- Execute and deliver quality and effective training to different target participants
- Maintain the training library / record / file management
- Liaise with HKCAAVQ on course accreditation logistics and post approval reporting issue
- Participate in new business initiatives / project arising from the department’s strategic/operational business plan. Act as the subject matter expert in driving new training initiatives to support different channels
- Plan ahead on resources needed to accommodate the activities of each functional section and able to set priorities by minimizing resources with maximum output
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Supervisor in order to meet business requirements
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in insurance / bancassurance T&D function, managerial exposure is preferred
- Good training sense in terms of course development, design and evaluation
- Experience in building e-learning platform is a plus
- Good presentation, communications, and facilitation skills
- Professional qualification such as CFP would be an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese
- PC skills in some office operating software, like PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good coordination skills
- Proactive, mature, initiative, customer service oriented, willing and able to learn, team player, trustworthy
- Required to be licensed if the job involves regulated activities
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification, Certified Financial Planner (CFP)|