- Business Plans
Manager/Senior Manager, Office365 Support
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Act as a functional lead for the Microsoft O365 and EMS platform for AIA group (all business). The position is responsibility for the stability of the O365 and EMS platform and associated technologies, continuous improvement of those technologies and building a strong O365 workforce and community within AIA.
- Improves the overall technical performance of AIA’s Office365 services as measured by the Technology related KPIs and SLAs (utilisation, availability, response times etc.) year on year.
- Facilitates the effective and efficient deployment of Office365 services for business benefit across the AIA Group through the sharing of subject matter expertise, knowledge and best practices.
- Contributes to the improvement of user satisfaction with IT services by ensuring that the provision of Office365 related services (insourced and outsourced) remain aligned with AIA Business needs and priorities and are fit for purpose.
- Works with Functional Lead to develop, design, implement and maintain Office365 services strategies, policies, business plans, innovations roadmap, processes, frameworks and standards that are fit for purpose taking into account the interests of the AIA Business Units.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the specification of AIA’s business requirements, performance levels and the scoping of Office365 relates initiatives, changes and service requests, ensuring traceability back to desire business outcomes
- Participates in the evaluation and acceptance of deliverables and project outputs based on acceptance criteria, best practice and technology standards.
- Acts as a Level 3 resolver group SME for Office365 if needed, and acts as the focal point of contact for the Infrastructure Services Supplier regarding incidents, problems and changes to the Office365 services.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in which at least 3 years in managerial position with regional coverage
- At least 3 years of experience working in an IT outsourced environment
- Experience in regional support is a must
- O365/EMS certification preferred
- Effective communication and good people skill
- University graduate in IT or related discipline
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|