- Asset Liability Management
- Asset Management
- Business Strategy
- Financial Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Reporting
Manager/ Senior Manager, Financial Risk
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Ensure robust risk management framework by supporting the First Line to identify, quantify, escalate and mitigate financial risks, providing oversight on measures taken to manage risks and providing assurance to the senior management that the risk management framework is effective and that risk is being managed across the organization to an acceptable standard.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with Capital Management, Actuarial and Investment on ALM and investment risk oversight.
- Enable first line to maximize risk and return optimization.
- Assist on aligning financial risk appetite and business strategy.
- Build a collaborative culture and expanding networked resources.
- Engage business by aligning focuses, enhance relationships and provide holistic independent advice.
- Provide support on assurance to stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and implementation of HK RBC regime on Pillar 2 which encompasses qualitative aspects including enterprise risk management and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA).
- Perform second line oversight on new initiatives, projects and product/reinsurance launch from financial risk perspective.
- Manage regular risk reporting submission to Group Office, risk committees and escalation of key risks to management.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet other requirements.
- University graduate with minimum 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Qualified Actuary.
- Strong problem-solving, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Developed financial acumen and business orientation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as a team player.
- Good product/ pricing knowledge together with EC, SII equivalence & modelling experience
- Knowledge with ALM and capital management is an advantage.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|