You may also like
Assistant Officer - Policy Administration (General Insurance)
Chong Hing Bank
- Chinese Word Processing
- Management Reporting
- Team Management
Manager, Policy Service
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Assists the team leader in developing and overseeing POS department’s goals and targets are in line with the company’s overall business strategic and operational goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitors & controls the productivity, quality & efficiency of the team by reviewing the productivity report, reissue, audits and management reports in order to ensure consistency and accuracy of the output.
- Monitors the operations in SPOS area by regular reviewing the production progress, service level on productivity, quality and service compliance of vendors i.e. Fuji print outs.
- Conducts training and planning development for subordinates.
- Provides POS training to agencies in order to reduce pending issuance and enquiries.
- Participates in company strategic projects.
- Underwrites , approves cases which exceed subordinates’ authority.
- Handles requests received from DD meeting and agency leaders’ telephone enquiries.
- Reviews POS guidelines and procedures are competitive and updated.
- University/College graduate plus 6-8 years experience with 2 years in supervisory level OR
- Form 5 graduate plus 8-10 years related experience
- Strong team management skill and problem solving
- Presentable and effective verbal & written communication skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|