You may also like
Senior Product & Portfolio Manager (Fund Management & Alternative Investment Team)
Bank of China
- Alternative Investments
Senior Financial Management Manager (Fund Transfer Pricing Division)
Bank of China
INVESTMENT ASST VP – HK listed co – China A-share market – banking / finance / investment / equities / fund management b
- Investment Management
- Investment Strategy
STRATEGIC INVESTMENT MANAGER / DIRECTOR – asset management / financial investment / banking / fund / big 4
- Asset Allocation
- Business Modeling
Financial Management Manager (Fund Transfer Pricing Division)
Bank of China
- Business Development
- Hedge Funds
- Mutual Funds
- Relationship Management
- Wealth Management
Manager, Investment Fund Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Assist and cooperate with Wealth Management Business Development Department to drive the Unit-Linked business.
- Perform mutual funds sourcing, review and monitoring for Unit-Linked and Pension platforms.
- Support the development, management and implementation of Pension business strategies.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by the Supervisor to achieve overall business objectives, i.e. sales targets and other KPIs
Roles and Responsibilities
Sales and Sales Support
- Proactively communicate in written or make presentations to all levels of agency teams to help strengthening their investment and mutual funds related knowledge for Unit-Linked business.
- Organize and present in seminars, district meetings for supporting Unit-Linked business.
- Engage in external client meetings for regular update and / or prospects meetings with AIA Pension Business Development partners.
- Engage in products briefing and update to AIA Pension Business Development partners.
Support the overall fund platform strategy
- Meet up with Investment Managers for funds sourcing, existing funds review and monitoring.
- Engage in pension funds related projects and strategies which may involve liaising with regulators.
- Support the overall pension fund platform strategy to enhance the Customer Value Proposition to clients.
Investment Managers Relationship Maintenance
- Manage relationships with Investment Managers to support the sales of unit-linked business.
- Meet up Investment Managers for new product ideas.
- University graduate in Business, Finance and/or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in financial industry
- Good team player whilst able to work independently
- Can demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of financial markets and investment products (including mutual funds, hedge funds and alternatives)
- Spoken and written fluency in Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin) and English
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Morningstar, Bloomberg and Reuters would be an advantage
- Appropriate professional insurance qualifications and licenses
- Professional knowledge qualifications like CFA level 1 would be an advantage
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|