You may also like
Senior HR Business Partner
HR Generalist (Financial Institution)
Manager, Talent Management, Learning and Talent Development, Human Resources (8-Month Contract)
- Asset Management
AM, Talent Acquisition
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER / ASST HR MANAGER – French fashion retail/5 days work
- Compensation and Benefits
- Internal Audit
- Project Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Technical Support
Manager, HR Governance & People Risk Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To provide managerial and technical support to minimize People and HR Operational Risk including maintaining a risk and controls database, preparing reports, organizing risk governance meetings, liaisoning with local risk teams, overseeing risk assessments, and any other key initiatives as required.
- Policy and Procedure Maintenance: Provide assistance in developing, updating, and cascading HR policies and procedures to entities. Liase with entities to identify and share best-practices.
- Controls management: Articulate, develop, maintain and refresh control documentation for HR processes. Partner with local HR Governance and Risk contacts to cascade the controls and ensure implementation at the entity level.
- Risk Assessment: Manage the risk assessment process for HR across all entities via control monitoring exercises to determine the risk profile for the organization. Coordinate the collection of risk information from entities and analyse it to apply it to various key risk areas to update the HR risk profile.
- Risk Monitoring: Develop dashboards to monitor key risk indicators (KRIs) for HR to determine elevations in residual risk levels beyond the Group’s appetite. Collaborate with local HR Governance and Risk contacts to proactively escalate risks and implement mitigation measures.
- Emerging Risks: Support identification and recommend practical initiatives for remediation of emerging issues that present new regulatory or people risks.
- Project Management: Coordinate submissions and follow ups for Group HR related initiatives.
- Audit: Coordinate Internal Audit issue remediation and identify new controls to address gaps in HR processes.
- 7 years of experience with a combination of HR Operations, Risk Management or Project Management.
- Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Optimistic; positive attitude; able to work in growing, fast paced environment; flexible and adaptable to change
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|