You may also like
Assistant Manager (Application Platforms)
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
- Business Plans
- Corporate Strategy
Manager, Digital Innovation Development, Digitalization & Information Services Asia Pacific
- Corporate Strategy
Vice President, Organizational Innovation, Innovation & Ecosystems
AVP/ Senior Associate, Digital Business Development, Innovation & Strategy, IBG
- Business Modeling
Marketing Technology & Experience Platforms – Architect
- Change Management
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Stakeholder Management
Manager, Group Digital Platforms and Innovation
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Manage the digital initiatives for Group Partnership Distribution to ensure the solutions provided are viable and in line with the propel strategy and vision of GTO and GPD.
Work closely with innovation, design and architecture team to ensure digital solutions are designed to enable and adopted by the BU’s. Support delivery teams to make sure end to end delivery are aligned with Group expectations.
Strategic Planning (25%)
- Assist in the development of business case for digital initiatives.
- Assist in the delivery of the Partnership distribution digital blueprint / roadmap and to align with the BU’s strategic roadmap.
- Bench mark digital performance and processes of BUs against industry best practice; proposing change where necessary
Digital Platform Development (60%)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure our roadmap deliverables are well-defined
- Ensure all digital design work reflect the user voice, well designed and wanted by users
- Work with BU stakeholders on the establishment of ‘simplicity model office’ with the development of digital platform
- Actively help champion new working business model. This includes ensuring all teams (internal GTO and other departments) and go-to-market strategy are ready and fully prepared to support/create the best customer experience.
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with GPD to enable a common digital growth agenda, this may include driving digital communication campaigns around change management
- Ensure design, innovation and architect team are fully aware and across the value chain of agency’s digital initiatives.
- Become one of the Subject Matter Experts in the Partnership distribution value chain.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
- Facilitate in workshops and meetings to help drive focus, support constructive discussions and document minutes as required.
- Degree holder, preferably in digital relevant disciplines such as digital, Partnership distribution, information management and business;
- At least 5 years’ experience in delivery digital experience, experience in insurance or financial services is a plus
- Proven experience in managing cross functional teams and adept at stakeholder management, ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixes organisation
- Experience in developing internal communications, strong leadership in change management
- Innovative and creative self-starter, highly motivated, business savvy
- Independent and able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- High level of influence and personal gravitas
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|