Manager, Customer Service Centre
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Lead and manage Counter Team in the Customer Service Centre to ensure effective and efficient operation, deliver quality services in accordance with the department’s quality objective and in line with the Company’s operating philosophy and principles.
Act as advocate of Customer Experience Transformation Program (CETP) and Ease of Doing Business (EODB).
Manage the operations of Counter Team to ensure delivery of quality services with continuous improvement.
- Ensure customer enquiries, requests and complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure team’s operations are in compliance with the documented procedures, service benchmarks, regulatory requirements, Company’s policies and practices.
- Give appropriate advices or approval on customer requests in relation to policy matters with reference to applicable guidelines.
- Ensure team’s related reports are issued with accuracy and within timeframe.
- Analyze management reports. Identify areas for improvement. Suggest and implement action plans.
- Regularly review manpower resources and team’s workflow as well as operating systems to ensure effectiveness in daily operations.
- Review and update service manuals / guidelines regularly and where needed.
- Work with relevant parties including Premium Collection and Underwriting to provide one stop, one resolution services to customers.
Enhance team members’ competencies, engagement and performance.
- Ensure proper training and coaching are given to team members for delivery of quality customer service.
- Create opportunities and motivate team members to enhance competencies and performance.
- Coach and mentor high performers / potential talent in order to develop successors.
- Build up close and cordial relationship across teams to facilitate daily operations.
Advocate of CETP and EODB
Act as an advocate of CETP and EODB to facilitate the development of CETP and EODB in S&O.
- Participate in service enhancement related projects.
- Work across teams to achieve alignment.
- Engage team members in the support of CETP and EODB.
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by superior(s) in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
- University / College graduate with 8 years’ relevant experience, of which 3 years to be in supervisory / managerial positions
- Solid knowledge of life insurance
- Training and counseling skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to deal with difficult customers
- Positive to changes and challenges
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 12 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Management Reporting
- Team Management