You may also like
Banking Customer Experience & Service Quality Manager
Manager, Customer Segments & Experience, Consumer Banking Group
- Customer Service
AVP, Customer Intelligence, Customer Segments & Experience, Consumer Banking Group
- Computer Programming
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Customer Experience Management)
Hong Kong Television Network (HKTV)
- Customer Service
- Internal Audit
Senior Manager / AVP - Customer Experience, Consumer Banking Group
- Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Data Management
- Market Research
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Team Management
Manager, Customer Experience Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Support Service Management unit to drive service initiatives with feedback and comments collected from customers and channels. Contributing from insight generation through customer experience data collection and developing materials to document the current and future experiences.
Roles and Responsibilities
Take charge of service enhancement projects. Ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Engage key stakeholders to support the planned changes and draw up project objectives and plans, budget resources, and plan for people resources for smooth project implementation.
- Manage work progress as well as dependencies based on business priorities.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate internally and externally for execution of projects.
- Perform regular progress/health check on ongoing projects to ensure program delivery meets expectations.
- Lead internal team/task forces.
- Report and escalate issues timely.
- Prepare regular reports for project progress review.
Bridging Service Gaps
Understand business practices, procedure and performance to identify the gap and problem root causes in order to uplift customer experience.
- Conduct health check on customer experience through surveys, service audits, customer complaints, and industrial benchmarks.
- Analyze service priorities, inconsistencies and gap from a synthesis of internal and external data sources
- Voice out findings and concerns to business units/management, via data visualization, dashboards and other reporting platforms
- Stay abreast of service trend in the market and bring in best practices.
- Conduct market research on the service industry.
- Take an active role to facilitate positive changes.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Drive and implement enhancement items.
- Review deliverables and ensure desired result is achieved.
- Prepare regular reports for progress review.
Manage the relationship with internal and external working partners to ensure stakeholders’ concerns are well addressed and handled.
- Support Service Management unit to engage key stakeholders by meeting with them regularly to ensure project objectives, scope, assigned roles and responsibilities are well defined.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Advise business units enabling them to overcome their individual challenges and work towards company’s service direction.
- Build and Maintain harmonious relationship.
- Be mindful of the interests of different parties.
Plan and manage service related reports for management review.
- Analyze report data and findings.
- Identify areas for improvement and suggest improvement plans.
- Produce high quality reports for management’s reference/review.
Advocate of Customer Centricity and Company Culture
Advocate and build customer centricity culture across AIAHK.
- Work closely with change leaders to shape up service direction.
- Act as a champion for business process changes.
- Engage key stakeholders to work towards Company’s service direction and culture.
- Propose and work with key stakeholders to organize trainings, workshops and activities for promoting service culture.
- Be a role model to foster the staff proposition “Challenge”, “Empowerment” and “Growth”.
Perform other responsibilities and ad hoc duties as assigned by superior(s) in order to meet other company requirements and objectives.
- University / College graduate with 8 years’ relevant experience, of which 2 years to be in managerial position.
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensitive to market trend.
- Strategic and innovative.
- Decisive, consultative and advisory.
- Able to lead and manage teams.
- Positive to changes and challenges.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese, particularly in business writings.
- Proficient in computer software applications, including MS-word, Power-Point and Excel.
- Strong hands-on experience with data management software, data visualization and analytic programming solutions
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|