- Process Improvement
- Resource Management
Manager, CS Experience Analysis and Pricing Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Lead the Experience Study Team to plan and execute various studies to support CS business on the area of claims control, pricing, strategic planning, and further underwriting improvement.
Develop and plan resources to support case underwriting during peak season.
Streamline process for the whole Case Management and Underwriting Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Actuarial solutions / studies
- Have a good understanding of the pricing and claims of Corporate Solutions products. Based on this understanding, come up with new experience studies to provide better solutions for pricing and underwriting.
- Perform and improve portfolio studies to provide insights and possible suggestions for management.
- Review and provide suggestions on pricing strategy for CS business.
- Lead a team of actuarial students to perform regular and ad hoc experience studies.
- Perform experience studies to support pricing assumptions, VONB assumptions, manual rate review, costing in special terms.
- Perform in-depth claim analysis for jumbo cases for more accurate pricing and recommend alternative solutions.
- Review the reinsurance arrangement on a regular basis.
- Manage resources to provide support to case underwriting teams during peak seasons.
- Underwrite jumbo cases as assigned.
- Monitor claims experience for dedicated jumbo cases.
- Review the underwriting guidelines regularly.
- Develop reports to monitor the performance of the Case Management and Underwriting Team.
- Study, plan and implement process improvement for various functions of the Case Management and Underwriting Team including but not limited to case underwriting, worksheet preparation, experience studies, proposal issuance.
- University / College graduate plus over 5 year related working experience.
- University / College graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or relevant subject is a must
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Commitment in team work.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|