You may also like
Senior AML Investigation Officer
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Due Diligence
VP / AVP, Business Priorities & Customer Experience (Complaint Handling), IBG COO Office
- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
WET PROCESSING MANAGER / Washing / Laundry Manager - garment manufacturer / Vietnam
Officer (Customer Account Investigation)
Chong Hing Bank
Product Manager / Assistant Product Manager
- Data Centre
- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- Stakeholder Management
Manager, Complaint Investigation
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Be the case-in-charge of sensitive and complicated complaints. Being buddy for business units to ensure complaints are handled in accordance with protocol and in line with Company’s operating philosophy and principles.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure complaint cases are well managed.
- Take charge of sensitive and complicated complaints.
- Act as a bridge between the Company and regulators.
- Assign cases properly and timely.
- Track complaint investigation progress.
- Complaint investigations are conducted thoroughly.
- Complaint analysis is made objectively while balancing the interests of customers, agents and the Company.
- Investigation results are clearly communicated.
- Complaint documents are filed properly.
- Complaint cases are effectively presented to Market Conduct Committee (MCC) members and management to facilitate decision making.
- Sensitive complaints are properly managed.
- Agent’s mitigation and appeal requests are timely followed up.
- Policy adjustment and remedial action are closely monitored.
- Review customer’s appeal requests.
- Resolve complaints escalated from subordinates.
Being buddy to business units for complaint handling.
- Cases referred from other departments are well taken care of.
- Follow through case development from onset till settlement where needed.
- Share experience.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Hold and facilitate discussion.
- Provide constructive feedback and solutions.
- Participate in Operations Forum/ agency visit to promote market conduct.
- Work across teams to provide one stop, one resolution services to customers.
Ensure team’s operations are in compliance with the documented procedures, service benchmarks, regulatory requirements, company’s policies and practices.
- Uplift service standard, consistency, alignment and flexibility.
- Complaint related correspondences are prepared with quality and accuracy.
- Collect customer feedback and take improvement actions where necessary.
- Review team’s workflow as well as operating systems regularly to ensure effectiveness in daily operations.
- Review and update service manuals/guidelines/procedures regularly and where needed.
- Conduct investigation for complaint/non-compliant cases and report findings timely.
- Initiate and implement service enhancement items to uplift customer experience and operation efficiency.
Build up close and cordial relationship across teams to facilitate daily operations.
- Mitigate team conflicts and communication problems.
- Be responsive to enquiries and requests.
- Balance the interests of different parties.
Produce quality reports within timeline.
- Issue reports with accuracy.
- Analyze report data and findings.
Advocate of Customer-centricity, Ease of Doing Business (EODB) and Company Culture
Act as an advocate to facilitate the promotion and implementation of such in AIAHK.
- Engage team members to work and in support of Company’s service direction and culture.
- Be a role model to foster the staff proposition “Challenge”, “Empowerment” and “Growth”.
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by superior(s) in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University / College graduate with 5-7 years’ relevant experience, of which 2 years to be in supervisory / managerial positions.
- Experience in Compliance field is an asset.
- Qualifier of IIQE Paper I, II, III, IV and V or with equivalent exemptions where needed.
- Training and counseling skills.
- Solid experience in complaint handling.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service-oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to deal with difficult customers.
- Positive to changes and challenges.
- Decisive and flexible.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, particularly in business writings.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|