- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Quality Assurance
Manager, Centre Head
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Lead and manage the services provided to customers, salesforces (“customer”) at AIA Wealth Select Centre(s) and different service touchpoints are well delivered in accordance with management’s expectation and in line with the Company’s operating philosophy and principles.
Act as an advocate if Customer Experience Transformation Program (CETP) and Ease of Doing Business (EODB).
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure smooth operations at service counters.
- Assign duties, leaves and shifts properly.
- Ensure entry proof verification, pending follow-up, document verification and payment are well managed.
- Ensure customer enquiries, requests and complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure proper servicing environment for customers.
- Ensure the centre’s traffic is effectively controlled.
- Ensure mobile service is properly managed.
- Ensure team’s operations are in compliance with the documented procedures, service benchmarks, regulatory requirements, company’s policies and practices.
- Give appropriate advices or approval on customer requests in relation to policy matters with reference to applicable guidelines.
- Review team’s workflow as well as operating systems regularly to ensure effectiveness in daily operations.
- Conduct investigation for complaint/non-complaint cases and report findings timely.
- Work across teams to provide one stop, one resolution services to customers.
Monitor team members’ performance, enhance their competencies and engagement.
- Ensure proper training and coaching are given to team members.
- Assign tasks according to competencies and monitor performance.
- Empower and develop team members through sharing, training, mentoring, coaching and counseling.
- Create opportunities and motivate team members to enhance competencies and performance.
- Coach and mentor high performers/potential talent in order to develop successors.
- Review performance with team members regularly through one-to-one or team meetings.
- Address and resolve team members’’ conflicts and grievances.
- Lead team to work Company’s service direction and culture.
- Build up close and cordial relationship across teams to facilitate daily operations.
Ensure service quality with continuous improvement.
- Ensure service standard, consistency, alignment and flexibility to accommodate customer’s needs.
- Make market intelligence and benchmarketing to ensure our services are competitive in the market.
- Collect customer feedback and take improvement actions where necessary.
- Review and update service manuals/guidelines regularly and where needed.
- Initiate and implement service enhancement items to uplift customer experience and operation efficiency.
Well plan resources and make flexible arrangement to meet business needs.
- Plan roster in advance and ensure proper manpower arrangement.
- Review resources regularly to ensure sufficient manpower and facilities.
- Identify gaps and find ways to remedy the situation.
Ensure quality reports are produced.
- Ensure reports are issued with accuracy and within timeframe.
- Analyze report data and findings. Identify areas for improvement. Suggest improvement action plans.
Manage the relationship with internal and external working partners to ensure building of favorable relationship to facilitate task accomplishment.
- Mitigate team conflicts and communication problems.
- Maintain harmonious relationship.
- Be responsive to enquiries and requests.
- Balance the interest of different parties.
Advocate of CETP and EODB
Act as an advocate of CETP and EODB to facilitate the development of CETP and EODB in S&O.
- Participate in service enhancement related projects.
- Engage team members in support of CETP and EODB.
- Be a role model to foster the staff proposition “Challenge”, “Empowerment” and “Growth”.
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by superior(s) in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University / College graduate with 5-7 years’ relevant experience, of which 2 years to be in supervisory /managerial positions.
- Solid knowledge of life insurance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Training and counseling skills.
- Service-oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to deal with difficult customers.
- Positive to changes and challenges.
- Decisive and flexible.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|