- Feasibility Studies
- Project Planning
Manager, Call Center - Back Office
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Handles all Call Centre Technology and System operation and maintains an effective backend support to all Call Centre front-line teams. Coordinates with IT to complete all new requirement and enhancement.
- Responsible for all special projects and programs support, especially on feasibility study, business case, cost & benefit analysis, system requirement, and operation procedure.
- Analyses the call center and individual performance and responsible for the BAU GOE reporting and Budget preparation.
- Supports Service Planning Team to provide Training and QA Support.
Call Centre Infrastructure Operation
- Reviews and maintains effective call flows for all hotlines and related channels that are managed by Call Centre Service Team;
- Designs and establishes call flows for all new hotlines base on the business partner's and customer focus requirements
- Responsible for maintaining, developing, enhancing all IVR flows by discussing with users, submitting requirements, performing UAT, and updating the IVR flows
- Supports TIPS system for Call Centre Service Team by preparing requirement & UAT plan, delivering UAT, and finalizing the user manual
- Closely works with IT to maintain all other Telephony and Call Centre related system operation, identify problem and solution, support enhancement, and discuss with user to work out the user flow. Systems include CTI, PABX, Voice & Video Recording, Kioski, CMS, WebChat
Project & Program Planning and Implementation
- Supports Associate Director and all Team Heads of Call Centre Service Team to plan different initiatives, programs, and projects.
- Acts as a project coordinator in Call Centre Service Team to work with different business partners to identify timeline, keep track the progress, facilitate feasibility study, define the project plan, prepare business case and cost & benefit analysis if necessary
- Collects the user requirements and coordinates the UAT, and supports the implementation during the project and program period,
- Prepares an updated Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and facilitate the post implementation review
Call Centre Performance and Data Analysis
- Understands clearly on all KPIs of Call Centre Service Team and knows how to extract all those data from different system to analyse call centre and individual CSA performance
- Analyses the data to report regular team and individual performance
- Identifies the room for improvement and suggests solution to Associate Director and Team Heads of Call Centre Service Team
- Works with different business partners and submits requirements to generate reports or raw data for different data analysis, such as call nature analysis, generate survey leads
Call Centre Costing & Budgeting
- Understands the cross charge mechanism of Call Centre Service Team and prepares Monthly Cross Charge report to Finance and related business partners
- Analyses the cost utilization by comparing the current year budget and past years actual
- Prepares the annual Budget by understanding the business requirements, projecting the call traffic, and identifying different initiatives
- Estimates the resources and service level in ad hoc base and regularly
Service Planning - Training & Quality Assurance
- Supports Service Planning Team to arrange different soft & hard skill trainings
- Supports QA Team to monitor the QA status of different teams
- Supports updating the Knowledge Base Management System (KMS) and further enhancement the KMS to be more comprehensive
- University education graduate in any discipline, with a minimum of 7 years working experience in call centre operation, of which 4 years in supervisory level; OR
- Secondary education graduate plus minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in Business Analyst role to support Call Cenre requirement and performance analysis
- Basic Call Centre Technology and Insurance knowledge would be definitely an advantage.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
- AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification