Manager, Business Development, Agency Channels and Servicing
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Retain a sustainable business growth of existing portfolio by training and relationship building with agency/ clients.
- Maintain and provide quality service to the accounts assigned via the agency or direct channel
- Achieve personal new business production/ policy persistency target
- Provide professional and technical expertise to agency/ client
- Solicit customer feedback for better customer satisfaction management
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- Trains and develops the capabilities of team members or subordinates
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years working experience in employee benefit
- Good communication skills to agency and client
- Good personal skills to liaise with agency and client
- Proficient in English and Chinese, spoken and written
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|