- Business Analytics
Manager, Business Analyst
Location: Hong Kong, HK
- Liaises with stakeholders to review, analyse and evaluate business requirements and user needs
- Conducts needs analysis and revises existing system logic, business processes and workflows as necessary
- Documents requirements, evaluates scenarios and executes changes needed
- Propose solution by product setup and system configuration to fulfill business requirement
- Coordinate stakeholders to drives SIT / UAT, and prioritisation of resources
- Identifies test scenarios, develops test scripts, and creates expected results for use in test cycles
- Analyse test outcomes to ensure proper management and remediation of identified defects
- Perform ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned by management
- University degree with 7 years working experience of business analysis in insurance company.
- Experience in product implementation is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and with cross-function teams
- Ability to deliver results in short timeframe and adaptable to changes
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|