- Asset Allocation
- Asset Liability Management
- Balance Sheets
- Business Development
- Financial Reporting
- Fund Management
- Project Management
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Management
- Team Management
- US GAAP
Manager/ Assistant Manager - Capital Management
Location: Hong Kong, HK
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Par Fund Management and ALM
- Prepare bonus recommendation, crediting rate and ALM reporting; provide analysis to management, support business development and present details to management
- Review asset share calculation and other operations related to Par fund management to ensure adherence of treat customer fairly principle
- Support Actuarial Pricing team on Par fund management related matters; ensure meeting the upcoming regulatory changes and any inquiries from regulators
- Prepare material for various project initiatives such as hedging program for Par fund management to ensure sustainability of Par Fund
- Provide professional advice to product ideas, business mix and growth to our partner for the benefit of improving capital and cash generation
- Perform Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) to review capital implication and manage ALM position of Par and Non-Par funds through SAA review process
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- University / College graduate plus at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Attained or close to attaining Fellowship in Actuarial professional examination
- Knowledge of statutory balance sheets, embedded values and risk analysis. Exposure to more than one regulatory and risk management framework is helpful (e.g. net/gross premium reserves; IFRS and US GAAP; HKIO and RBC; BELs and TVOGs).
- Proficiency in actuarial software e.g. Prophet is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. VBA) and database skills
- Good communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Sound people management and analytical skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications no longer than 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|