- Business Development
- Project Management
Manager, Agency Operations
Location: Hong Kong, HK
To assist the Supervisor to manage the overall operations of the Agency Operations Team so as to provide efficient and quality support to agency, Agency Business Development Department, management & internal departments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the team to provide timely, accurate and adequate administrative support, including but not limited to warm leads distribution, agency administrative staff code maintenance, etc. to agency on different aspects as assigned by management.
- Drive and arrange smooth operation on leader challenges/appointment, external awards’ application, external/agency sponsorship, agency system support, etc.
- Perform appeal management for agent benefits/ appointment/ external awards, etc., recommend appeal decision for management endorsement as well as to prepare & review related statistics for management
- Handle agent’s related complaints as well as HKFI/ IA/ MPFA correspondence, etc. and liaise with Agency Business Development Teams and related departments on agency compliance related tasks/case investigation and to maintain case record and report
- Participate in company/agency events/ special task force/projects/committees as assigned with regards to agency business development’s initiatives and business/agents activities, etc.
- Manage and coordinate the projects assigned by immediate manager
- Willingness to perform job rotation when and as required
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
Agency Admin Transformation
- Actively take part in departmental transformation exercise, review and provide recommendations to streamline and eliminate non-value added workflows/ procedures as well as assist to establish documented workflows/procedures
- Assist Team Manager to supervise subordinates’ job performance, provide guidance, coaching & training to them; skill transfer to uplift their skills and knowledge so as to equip them to get prepared to move up to a more senior level in addition to ensuring business continuity
Education & Experience
- University graduated in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years working experience in insurance industry, preferably in areas of agency administration and/ or sales support, with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in managerial position
- Previous exposure in project management or other functions in an insurance company is definitely asset.
(Candidate with less experience may be considered as position of Assistant Manager.)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly motivated with high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Good analytical, time management skills and attentive to details
- Good problem solving, organizing, time management as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, enthusiastic and pursue for excellence
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|