- Asset Liability Management
- Financial Reporting
- Life Insurance
- Stress testing
Manager, Actuarial Solutions Architecture
Location: Hong Kong, HK
The role is focusing on Actuarial Modelling Transformation relating to Valuation and Stress Testing.
- Develop and maintain Prophet models, including but not limited to deterministic liability model and stochastic ALM model.
- Perform and test Prophet coding changes, as well as implement and test the model including but not limited to Actuarial reporting, Pricing, Budgeting, SoE Analysis, Stress Testing, Capital Planning, SAA etc..
- Review and advise Prophet coding change, as well as the design of the end to end operating process.
- Perform model enhancements, model integration with clear documentation.
- Conduct controls according to internal requirements.
- Provide technical/system guidance to local business units, as required.
- Perform Actuarial analysis on modeling results.
- Provide support on financial reporting.
- Other Ad-hoc projects, as required
- Education – Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience – Minimum 5 years’ experience in the life insurance industry; Strong business sense and Actuarial knowledge
- Certifications/licenses – Qualified or nearly qualified Actuary
- Special skills - Strong conceptual and prophet system development skills
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|