- Cloud Computing
- Data Warehousing
- Relational Databases
Lead Solution Architect
Location: Hong Kong, HK
AIA is looking for a lead solution architect to develop an Integration Excellence (IE) across business units in the local Hong Kong entity. The lead solution architect’s focus is to design a framework that will uplift Integration quality and standards in the organization. The Integration architect will identify current weakness and create standards, best practices, controls and tools to promote efficient usage of Integration technology to support business functions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop an Integration Excellence (IE) across business units in the local Hong Kong entity, which is governed by a strong and efficient integration framework. Promote consistent integration approach across all entitles with increased reusability.
- Build up and maintain integration tools, design patterns, services and common data
- Serve as a subject matter expert by maintaining key understanding of IT applications and their business operation models. Provide technical leadership in cross applications integration design. Ensure solution deliveries are aligned with technology policies and standards
- Partner with business to leverage technology and data to tackle business challenges/opportunities, to improve strategic decision making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel business success
- Lead the evaluation and selection of integration, shared services and governance solutions from vendors
- Develop the Target State Architecture
- Collaborate with other members in the architecture team to migrate our legacy systems
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or related discipline
- 10+ years of IT related experience in architect/managerial position, preferably in insurance or financial industry
- A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value. Must be able to develop relationships across IT and business units, working cross functionally to achieve results
- Proven ability to lead and demonstrate strong sense of ownership
- Proven ability to present complex information in a simplified fashion to facilitate understanding
- Experience using AWS and/or Azure or Cloud Computing solutions
- Experience using relational databases and data warehouse such as AWS RDS (Aurora), Redshift, Oracle or others
- Excellent Knowledge in promoting and enforcing technology standards in the complete SDLC cycle
- Excellent Knowledge on Enterprise Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and modern tools in integration - development and testing
- Self-motivated, action-and-result oriented, team player and proven ability to influence others
- Excellence verbal/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification|